25 Aug 2003

Weekly update.

25 Aug 2003

Ah, gomen. T’was a fairly busy week. Well, it wasn’t THAT busy, but it was quite eventful.

Caught the flu from a consultant. Went to the clinic for some antibiotics.

All my consultants fell sick and didn’t come to work. I wasn’t feeling so good either. Sat in the office looking like a T-virus victim.

Went to Starlight Cinema straight from work with a couple of colleagues to catch XXX and Matrix Reloaded. Got a free Nokia floor mat! The weather was nice and cool.

Woken up at 7am to move my car that was blocking the Waja’s way. Found the PC making strange noises, and turns out that my 46GB IBM drive has crashed. Literally. Sounded like it was still twitching, like some Resident Evil corpses. 😛

Stayed back at the office till 4pm to set up my new PC (and most of the other PCs as well -_-). Came home for a short breather and then out again to Starlight Cinema with nAf. This time, we caught Resident Evil (Milla, you rawk!) and Final Destination 2. Wow, the second movie shawked me so much I’m now downloading FD 1. The weather was ok, except that it drizzled a bit, but I had me trusty brollie, so no problemo. Wish I’d brought a smaller umbrella tho.. *wink*

Woke up hella late. Tried to watch a few eps of Now & Then, Here & There before having to drive to Batu Laut with my dad to pick up my sister’s yacht that was still there. That took the whole afternoon. Reached home about 7:45.

Experiencing a tremendously boring day at work. Fire alarms were ringing. Air conditioning was whacked. Dang, and this tower is supposed to be so damned sophisticated. But in any case, I met up with my old pal Ida Maya from primary school for lunch. Caught up on a lot of things. Wished I had more time to chat, but my dad was already waiting at the lobby at 2pm to get his mobile which he left in my car and which I did not notice when I was driving it this morning which was left baking in the open-air carpark. Oh well, not my phone. 😀

Leave a comment
More Posts

Leave a Reply