I wanted to make some Swedish Meatballs for the family, which called for this Swedish grill spice mix. This recipe makes a small batch, slightly over two tablespoons, with the inclusion of rosemary suitable for chicken dishes. Omit the rosemary if you’d like your spice mix to be more generic.
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin (ketumbar)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In an airtight jar, add all the ingredients and whisk or shake to combine.
Use as desired.