Alhamdulillah syukur nikmat~
Perutku maju, makan selamat~
Selamat lemangku, selamat rendangku~
Semoga berpanjangan nikmat dari-Mu~
So yeah, Selamat Hari Raya to everyone! Mohon maaf zahir & batin for all that I’ve done or said that may or may not have offended you.
Memories of the days coming up to Raya have been a blur. But there was definitely a lot of eating involved before, during, and after Raya. Here’s a quick summary:-
- Sahara Tent again on Tuesday with Fai-chan,
- A lot of lontong and rendang 1st day of Raya,
- 10(?)-course Chinese dinner at Merv’s wedding at the Renaissance (if anyone remembers what we had, please post it up),
- More rendang and lemang and nasi impit over the next few days,
- legendary kuih kacang and nasi tomato at Fai-chan’s, and finally
- lamb shank at Food Foundry Petit with Fai-chan.
Tis also the season of children. There’s always at least one cute kid or baby around when we went visiting, from the newly born to the constantly chatty. We had tons of children running around the first day, and it was rowdy in a nice way. ^_^
Wasn’t able to spend as much time as I’d like with Fai-chan during the fasting month, but I’m hoping to make it up after. While the things we do together many not seem exciting to some, but I feel very at ease with her like <insert flowery clause here>, and I hope she feels the same way. Of course there’s so much more that can be said about my feelings for her, but let’s just leave it at that for now.
Someone recently complained my blog has gone all mushy. Sorry dude, but you’ll have to live with it. 😛